Sidor

tisdag 17 april 2012

Spring feelings

I really like this Magnolia stamp called Chinese Tilda. And when I got this Cherry Blossom stamp from Stampin' Up! I saw how well they go together. So I masked Tilda and then stamped the branches, then everything was cloured with copics. 

My Daisy Fan- deep edge punch (MS) also worked well on this card I think. Considering how much I use this punch it must be one of the punches I use the most. And when I first bought it a few years ago, I wasn't really sure because it felt so big. But now I think it's perfect. The taste change I guess :-) The punched leaves are made with a Nellie Snellen die that both punches and embosses. That's also a favourite punch of mine :-)

The Cherry blossom flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and this card is also playing along with their challenge this week: Spring is in the air.

Now I really long for those blooming trees in real life, but with the cold winds and temperatures we have here in Gothenburg right now it seems to be a bit left until then still.

Thanks for stopping by!
/ Beatrice.

1 kommentar:

  1. Hej!
    Vilket fint kort du visar. Så söt stämpel och du färglägger så fint!!
    Stort tack för din fina kommentar inne hos mig =)
    Kram Iffa

    SvaraRadera