Sidor

söndag 11 september 2011

Blueberry-Tilda with homemade backgroundpaper

This blueberry-girl is framed by homemade background paper, made by stamping the small blueberry stamp from Magnolia several times on a light purple paper. I then coloured them with copics, just like Tilda herself and the small blueberry-bushes in the front.

Because of the "busy" paper I wanted to keep the rest of the card quite "clean" and not add so many decorations. Just a few roses (some with stickles on) and a leaf made with a Nelly Snellen-punch. Finally a small charm-heart on a satin ribbon.

I added a tag too but haven't written anything on it yet, since it's not decided yet who will get this card. But I think I got the best review I could get when my little daughter (2,5 years old) saw the card and said: "Vad fint mamma!" (How beautiful mummy) :-)

I'm entering this blueberry-girl to these challenges:
TOMIC-challenge #14: make your own background paper 
Simply Magnolia - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by!
/Beatrice.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Ja de där motivet hitta jag i datorn. Kommer inte ihåg vart jag hittat det. Tror jag hittat det på någon color book sida men jag vet inte. Här är bilden i allafall om du vill ha det.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XUxtOWdG30U/Tm0D1uU2hMI/AAAAAAAAFGc/_CDa-uVoKW8/s1600/uoteva8x.jpg

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at simply magnolia,.
    hugs Tessa & Anke

    SvaraRadera
  3. Super Sweet! Your blueberry bg paper is awesome!

    SvaraRadera