Sidor

fredag 23 september 2011

Autumn feelings


I don't know about you, but here in Gothenburg autumn has truly arrived this week. So I was inspired to create a card using Magnolia stamp Tilda in leaves.

She is coloured with copic markers and I also added some stickles stardust to the lace on her blouse. The background was also coloured with copics, but  distressed afterwards with tea dye, rusty hinge and just a touch of fired brick. Everything to blend in nicely with the red card stock behind the image. The flower shape is cut with the big shot using spellbinders blossom three die.

The back ground paper is from a new favourite mini stack Salt air by Cosmo Cricket. These retro styled papers really fits me! What have I done about decorations then? Well, first I used two punches; a small maple leaf and a bigger one (Martha Stewart) to cut out different colours of autumn leaves and then glued these to the paper. The cute ribbons were bought at Stoff & Stil, and the flowers are from You do. The sentiment meaning "congratulations" I've written myself on the computer and then distressed using the same colours as above and added some faux stitching. The bling on the flowers in the left hand corner are dew drops.

This card is playing along in these challenges:
TOMIC-blog challenge # 16 - Fall with a sketch
Simon says stamp-challenge: Dies to die for (punches and spellbinder blossom three die)
Magnolia stamp lovers challenge blog: Fall colours challenge (spellbinder blossom three die)
Paper play challenge: Autumn leaves
Magnolialicious highlites challenge blog: Fall or back to School Projects using rich fall colors


Thanks for stopping by!
Beatrice.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Beatrice! Thankyou for leaving a lovely comment on my blog! I love your Tilda and her playing in the leaves..Beautiful colours of fall:)
    Huggs
    Lynn xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. AWE! I love the leaves and the flower.
    Thanks for joining the TOMIC Sketch Challenge this week!

    Hugs, Mindy

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beatrice your card is absolutely gorgeous, I love the sweet Tilda you've used and the mushroom ribbon is super cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our punches & / or dies challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    SvaraRadera