Sidor

tisdag 9 augusti 2011

Summer scene

This summery card I made for my friend Jennie's birthday and I used these stamps from Magnolia: Tilda with ladybug and the summer flowers which I masked two times to create a scene. To add even more depth to the picture I placed her behind the papers, making my own passepartout, and added the doohickey grass in front. And of course I couldn't resist adding an extra ladybug and some small butterflies (punches from MS and Tonic studios) :-) Added a banner which says congratulations in Swedish. The picture was coloured with copics and distress ink fired brick was used on the butterflies and the banner's edges. Flowers and brads from my stash.
 One detail that I like about this card is the small ants on the bottom of the card, they were printed onto the paper "På picknick" that I used from Maja design. (Unfortunately a little hard to see on this picture...)

This card is also entering challenge # 10 "masking several stamps" at the TOMIC-blog.

Hope you liked this card and thanks for stopping by!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Jätte fint kort. Härliga färger.
    Önskar Dig en trevlig dag,
    Anna A

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh you did a fabulous job at masking and your grass over the top looks fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at TOMIC this week! hugs Zoe xxoo

    SvaraRadera