Sidor

torsdag 28 juli 2011

Sommarkort


Detta kort gjordes till Hero arts juliutmaning: "Summertime - Summer is upon us! What says Summer to you? It is a certain color? Perhaps flowers or butterflies? Maybe sweet treats like watermelon, lemonade, or ice cream? Or how about vacations and travel? Let the season inspire your stamping!"  Så, detta är min vison: Vackra röda vallmoblommor och fjärilar. Den stora fjärilen är embossad med red sparkle-pulver på overhead film och sedan fastsatt med 3d-tejp i olika höjdnivåer för att få det att se ut som om den sitter på blomman. Tyvärr syns det inte jättebra hur mycket fjärilen glittrar på detta kort... Men det gör den verkligen, liksom bakgrundsfjärilarna som fått perfect pearls på sig. 
Se mer info på engelska nedan om hur jag gjorde!

This is my vision of summer! Beautiful red poppies and butterflies.
Here'show I did it: I began by making a background with distress stain spun sugar (unfortunately it's hard to see that colour in my photo :-( ), then stamped the poppies on to that with a watermark pad and clear embossed it. Then I coloured the poppies with distress colours fired brick and shabby shutters. To highlight I finished off with copic markers in the same colourscheme. The background I stamped butterflies with shabby shutters and then used perfect pearls over it. Finally I embossed a butterfly with red sparkle powder on a piece of over head film. I placed a piece of green paper behind it to give it some colour dimension and added it to the poppy image using layers of 3d-tape, to make it look like it's sitting on the flower.
Stamps used from these sets:
Poppy background CG140, Antique engravings CL383, Birds n butterflies CL300.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar